As human beings we are constantly undergoing change … however the result is not always that successful!
Inclusivity has been assisting and supporting organisations and people navigating change for many years using best-of breed industry practices and approaches – conducting surveys, building implementation plans, preparing key role players, designing interventions, …
However, the world has changed, including the way we deal with change (how ironic?)!
The Google and Facebook experience has reshaped the way organisations work in the digital age, the Internet has redefined where power sits in the workplace (where knowledge is power) and the social compact between worker and employee has shifted the balance between leisure and work for instance. Added to which, the neurosciences have provided new insights about the workings of the human brain undergoing change.
The Inclusivity response is to integrate this new reality into the way change is treated without discarding proven principles and practices from the past. Our approach is based on observations and insights gained in the practical implementation of change in recent years.
The Inclusivity Experience …
- Change is the choice of the individual and so build interventions that are in the hands of the group
- Creative skills and processes are key to successful change
- Equip individuals with the personal skills to understand and manage their responses to change
- Prepare leadership for a pivotal role in complex organisational change
- Navigating change is a co-operative process between individuals and the navigator/pilot