If CREATIVITY is the essence of innovation and SYNERGY is the essence of enterprise, then
CREATIVE SYNERGY is the “spark” in the engine of business!
The dismal record of change in organisations continues despite the investment in training, facilities, team development, improved communications, rewards and inducements …
Change occurs when both the ability and willingness to change is satisfied. We believe that CREATIVE SYNERGY triggers the willingness to shift thinking and behaviour and stay the course.
Inclusivity has been assisting and supporting organisations and people navigating change for many years using best-of breed industry practices and approaches – conducting surveys, building implementation plans, preparing key role players, designing interventions, …
However, the world has changed, including the way we help others change (how ironic?)!
The Google and Facebook experience has reshaped the way organisations work in the digital age, the Internet has redefined where power sits in the workplace (where knowledge is power) and the social compact between worker and employee has shifted the balance between leisure and work for instance. Added to which, the neurosciences have provided new insights about the workings of the human brain undergoing change.
The Inclusivity response is to integrate this new reality into the way change is treated without discarding proven principles and practices from the past. Our approach is based on observations and insights gained in the practical implementation of change in recent years.
The Inclusivity Experience …
- Change is the choice of the individual and so build interventions that are in the hands of the group
- Creative skills and processes are key to successful change
- Equip individuals with the personal skills to understand and manage their responses to change
- Prepare leadership for a pivotal role in complex organisational change
- Navigating change is a co-operative process between individuals and the navigator/pilot